If you are visiting the Harrisburg or Hershey area in Pennsylvania, you need to plan an afternoon trip to the Antique Auto Museum of Hershey. This wonderful museum is open daily 9 am to 5 pm and is located at 161 Museum Drive, Hershey, Pennsylvania. If you need additional information, call the museum at 717-566-7100.
Take a stroll through time with vintage automobiles displayed in very unique scenes and settings. As you go through the Antique Auto Museum you will view 8 decades worth of antique cars!
* Home of the Museum of Bus Transportation featuring the largest number of buses under one roof in the entire United States.
* You will see a recreated 1940's gas station and a 1950's Drive In Theatre scene.
* See the famous Lakeland Bus that was used in the Forrest Gump Movie.
* You will see cars from the 1930's through 1950's that were used in The Good Sheppard Movie.
* The only known Ford "Alphabet Collection" known to exist in one location.
* The exhibits change often and the museum holds various events throughout the year.
* All exhibits are wheelchair and stroller accessible.
After you stroll through the museum you can spend a few minutes shopping in the museum's gift shop. I do recommend that you plan a minimum of 2 hours to tour the Antique Auto Museum so that you can take your time and really see the beauty of the exhibits. This is a great activity for family's or car buffs!