Are you looking to plan a family vacation this year to the Gulf Coast and not sure where to go? If so, I would love to tell you all about the Mississippi Gulf Coast. If you have never visited the Mississippi Gulf Coast you are in for a real treat!
They have some of the prettiest beaches on the gulf coast with pure white sand, warm sunshine, cool gulf breezes, beautiful blue water, and there are a ton of fun family-friendly activities for you and your family to enjoy.
You can enjoy some Southern hospitality while checking out the following activities:
* Play a few rounds of golf at some of the prettiest golf courses in the nation. Many golf experts rate their golf courses as "the best" on the gulf coast. If you want to spend some time golfing with the kids, there are several nice local miniature golf courses too!
* If you love fishing, they have plenty of charter boats available with expert charter boat captains to take you out in the gulf for a nice day of deep sea fishing. If deep sea fishing isn't your thing, there are several local piers that offer pier fishing too!
* If your family loves water parks, there are several in the area where you can enjoy an afternoon of fun-filled water slides and rides. We all know how much kids (and adults too) love playing at water parks!
* My family loves to visit museums and the Mississippi Gulf Coast has several nice museums that you and your family can visit for some great educational fun.
* I love seaside communities that offer a lot of shopping opportunities and the Mississippi Gulf Coast has hundreds of big stores and little mom and pop stores that you can visit, and shop to your little heart is content.
* If you love dining, there are plenty of options for that too! You can find everything from little seaside cafes, pizza shops, take-out restaurants to full scale 4 star seafood dining. I just love visiting places that have great dining options and the Mississippi Gulf Coast has some of the best food around!
I just love planning Gulf Coast Vacations for me and my family and we are all looking forward to heading back to the Mississippi Gulf Coast later this year. Have you ever been to the Gulf Coast? If so, what are some of your favorite places to visit? We would love to hear all about it so please feel free to leave us some comments below. Thanks!