Are you planning a trip to St. Paul Minnesota? Are you looking for Hotels St Paul MN and for fun things to See and Do while visiting the city? If so, we have some great suggestions for all of you!
There are many hotels in and around the city that would welcome you to their establishment. You can find "couples only" hotels, "family-friendly" hotels and some "all-inclusive" resorts. Finding accomodations to suit your needs is relatively easy and you can find many recommendations on the official Visit St. Paul web site.
Once you have made your lodging reservations, it is now time to plan out your itinerary. Here are some great ideas on places you can visit and things you can do while visiting the city.
1. Historic Fort Snelling - This Veterans Memorial was built in 1927 and is well-maintained and there is a Chapel on the grounds that you can visit. The memorial is to honor those who have served & continue to serve our country.
2. The International Wolf Center - If you love animals, particularly wolves, you will love the International Wolf Center which is located a few hours north of the city. It is well worth the drive!
3. The Minnesota Children's Museum - This children's museum is located downtown in the heart of the city. This wonderful museum is geared toward children up to 10 years of age, although older children enjoy it too!
4. The Minnesota History Center - If you are visiting the city and love learning about history and culture, the history center is a must-stop! It is an affordably family-friendly educational experience ranging in price from FREE to up to $10.00 per person.
5. The Minnesota Transportation Museum - This museum is located in the heart of the city and is open year-round.
6. The Como Park Zoo & Conservatory - The zoo is open year-round but hours do vary according to the season. Children and Adults love visiting this zoo to see big cats, primates, giraffes, polar bears, sea lions and more!
7. The Mall of America - The famous Mall of America is located just 10 miles from the city. You will find over 520 retail stores, over 50 restaurants and inside the mall you will find some fun amusement rides that both kids and adults will enjoy.
These 7 ideas are just the tip of the iceberg! St. Paul is a beautiful city with hundreds of fun things for you to see and do!