This popular Jersey Shore destination offers free (no beach tag-required) white sandy beaches, plenty of free and paid parking and oodles of lodging accommodations to fit within any family's budget.
|Morey's Amusement Piers|
* Aquarius Motor Inn - This motor inn features a heated swimming pool, a nice sundeck, kitchenettes in the rooms, elevator service, ice machines and is handicapped accessible.
* Caprice Motel - This motel is on the street across from the famous Wildwood boardwalk. The motel has a large adult heated swimming pool, kiddie pool, a nice sundeck, outdoor barbecue grills and is close to all major attractions.
* Days Inn and Suites - is one of the very few "chain" style lodging options located in the area. They offer suites with kitchenettes, 2 outdoor heated swimming pools, a nice fitness room and kids stay free. Check out their lodging special packages for family travel too!
* The Landmark Motel - is one of those laid-back and low-key motels in the area which offer a very relaxed & nice stay to vacation travelers. They offer efficiency suites and motel rooms. Looking for some fun? How about their heated swimming pool or on-site game room?
|Wildwood NJ Beach|
* Quebec Motel - is one of the few motels that are open year-round. The Quebec offers 1-room motel rooms, 2-room efficiency suites and premium suites along with a heated swimming pool and other amenities.
* Tropicana Motel - offers standard and deluxe motel rooms. They do not have a swimming pool but do offer you pool privledges at one of their sister properties located nearby.
If you are looking for places to stay while visiting North Wildwood, Wildwood Crest, Stone Harbor, Ocean City or Cape May...check out the New Jersey category here on our travel blog for some additional recommendations and in-depth property reviews. Enjoy your trip to the Jersey Shore!