|Penn State Mascot|
Here is our list of some of our favorites:
* Mount Nittany Vineyard & Winery - is located right outside of downtown State College in Centre Hall. This winery offers wine tasting, shopping and seasonal wine events.
* Penn State All-Sports Museum - is located at Beaver Stadium and is a museum that honors the legends from all Penn State Sports.
* Bryce Jordan Center - is located in the downtown district and offers various sporting events and musical concerts.
|Pennyslvania Military Museum in Boalsburg|
* Pennyslvania Military Museum - is located right outside of State College in Boalsburg. You can learn about men and women who served our country including all branches of service.
|Pegula Ice Arena|
* Happy Valley Mini Golf - take in a round of miniature golf at this 18-hole mini golf course that is beautifully landscaped and near the shopping district.
* Millbrook Marsh Nature Center - if you love being outdoors and in nature, this nature center is a must-see! The boardwalk and grounds are open daily from dawn to dusk.
* Shaver's Creek Environmental Center - is Penn State's official environmental nature center that offers bird walks and various other nature programs throughout the year.