Austin Adventures, based in Billings, Montana, has been a standout for more than 40 years for its commitment to showcasing the beauty and experiences of America’s National Parks, which celebrate a milestone in 2016. Austin’s one-of-a-kind, all-inclusive trips ensure that guests see and do the “best of” every National Park, including access to historic in-park lodges. This commitment is reinforced by Austin Adventure’s affiliation with Xanterra Parks & Resorts, the largest national and state park concessioner in the United States and a national leader in travel to the National Parks.
“At Austin Adventures, National Parks are what we do best,” Founder and President Dan Austin said. “Our homegrown guides have been leading small groups through America’s most pristine and protected lands for decades. Combine our legacy with that of Xanterra Parks & Resorts – which first hosted guests at the Grand Canyon in 1901 – and you can rest assured that when it comes to behind-the-scenes access and insider’s knowledge, our National Parks’ experience is simply unbeatable.”
|Yellowstone National Park|
* Grand Canyon National Park: 6 days/5 nights from $2,798; children from $2,238
* Kenai Fiords National Park: 6 days/5 nights from $3,498; children from $2,798
* Bryce Canyon & Zion National Parks: 6 days/5 nights from $2,498; children from $1,998
* Yellowstone National Park: 6 days/5 nights from $2,498; children from $1,998
* Grand Teton National Park: 6 days/5 nights from $2,998; children from $2,398
* Yosemite National Park: 6 days/5 nights from $3,298; children from $2,638
* Glacier National Park: 6 days/5 nights from $2,898
* Arches & Canyonlands National Parks: 6 days/5 nights from $2,698; children from $2,158
* South Dakota – Black Hills (Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Monuments / Wind Cave NP): 6 days/5 nights from $2,498; children from $1,998
* California – Death Valley National Park: 5 days/4 nights from $2,598
* Oregon – Crater Lake National Park: 6 days/5 nights from $2,798
For more information about Austin Adventures programs in National Parks, please visit www.austinadventures.com/national-park-vacations.
About Austin Adventures: Based in Billings, MT, Austin Adventures (formerly Austin-Lehman Adventures) has spent more than 40 years building an international reputation as a provider of scheduled small group tours and customized trips to all seven continents. In 2014, Kasey Austin, Vice President of Operations, was named the World’s Top Family Guide by Outside Magazine.