Here are a few things you can see and do in Jackson Hole while enjoying your winter vacation!
* The area is famous worldwide for having some of the best alpine skiing and snowboarding trails in America. For those who love this wintertime sport, you will find a lot of great options for skiing and snowboarding from the Corbets ski trail to the Mushroom Chute trail (ski runs).
* In addition to Alpine skiing, you will find over 37 miles of cross country skiing trails. If you love cross country skiing, this destination is definitely for you!
* Visit Yellowstone National Park during the wintertime to see all of it’s winter beauty! You can see Old Faithful in all of it’s glory and then go see the buffalo, wolves, deer and/or elk grazing in the park. The park is open year-round, weather permitting.
* You can find several different companies offering wildlife and nature tours throughout the area during the winter season. Some of these tours are offered on-foot, via sleds or snow mobiles or by car.
* You will find fine dining, casual dining and dining on-the-go that will make your mouth water! Love to eat and enjoy great food? This area is rich in delicious cuisine!
When thinking about a wintertime vacation, Jackson Hole is one destination that should be near the top of your list. You can book a trip for the entire family to enjoy or book a cozy romantic trip for two. Whatever your pleasure is...this city has a lot to offer to you!