* Indian Caverns - is Pennsylvania's largest limestone cave that is rich in Native American history. It is located in Spruce Creek Valley on route 45 and offers additional family-friendly activities.
* Laurel Caverns - is located in the Laurel Highlands on a beautifully landscaped 430 acre park. You will find it between Uniontown and Farmington. We love this place because they also offer indoor mini golf and rappelling too!
* Lincoln Caverns - is the closest caverns to the beautiful Raystown Lake. The tour takes you through two crystal caverns that are filled with beautiful natural wonders.
* Lost River Caverns - is located in Hellertown, south of Bethlehem and offers guided tours through 5 magnificent chambers. They offer additional family-friendly activities right on site.
* Woodward Cave - is one of Pennsylvania's largest caves with 5 rooms. The tour is all done on "foot" and is about a 1/2 mile in length.
Note: All photos are clickable in this travel feature. Click on each photo and it will open up in a new browsing window and automatically in an enlarged size. This will allow you to see the smaller details, while keeping our blog mobile reader friendly.