We visit the area several times a year to take in athletic games, concerts, shows and other activities that the area has to offer. When we are in town, we love to seek out some dining choices and today, we thought we would share a few of our favorites with you.
Where to Eat When Visiting State College
* Clem's Roadside Bar & Grill - Offers Clem's famous barbecue selections, burgers, steaks and other great foods.
* Damon's Grill & Sports Bar - Located nearby Beaver Stadium and offers 3 different dining venues for guests.
* Dickey's Barbecue Pit -If you love barbecue food fresh off a hot grill...then you need to check out Dickey's! Plus, if you take the family there on a Sunday, kids eat free with paying adults.
* Don Patron Mexican Grill - If you love Mexican food, we highly recommend this place which is located a few minutes outside the downtown area. (814) 861-8700.
* Fuji and Jade Garden - If you are looking for Japanese food, steaks and/or sushi...this is one restaurant you need to check out.
* Mario's Italian Restaurant - At this local favorite restaurant they make their pasta from scratch and the locals rave about it! They offer tons of different authentic Italian dishes for patrons to enjoy.
* Qdoba Mexican Grill - Another great restaurant offering delicious, freshly made Mexican food. Their menu is quite extensive and they offer a lot of great options too.
* Rotelli - This establishment offers freshly made pizza, pasta, seafood, salads and more. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available too.
* T.G.I. Friday's - We love dining at Friday's mainly because we love their steaks! On top of that, this particular T.G.I. Friday's sits right in front of the hotel that we normally stay at and we can walk back & forth. Great food and great dining environment.
Well, there you have it! Some of our favorite restaurants and dining establishments that we like to go to when we visit State College in Pennsylvania.