Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Aspen Bed and Breakfast Options
If you are going to Aspen for a romantic getaway or just want to be treated like one of the family, then you seriously need to consider staying at one of the many charming Aspen bed and breakfast inns. There are several to choose from ranging from historic Victorians to modern architectural gems.
Here is a brief rundown on some you might consider.
* Independence Square B & B - Located in the heart of downtown Aspen, this 1889 lodge is filled with authentic old west charm and ambiance. It is within walking distance of downtown shops and restaurants and within a block from Aspen Mountain and the Silver Queen Gondola. The Independence features a rooftop deck and hot tub. Rooms are air conditioned for warmer days and you will enjoy a continental breakfast each morning before setting out from this centrally located bed and breakfast. Phone: +1-970-920-2313
* The Snow Queen Bed and Breakfast Lodge - Near downtown Aspen, this historic Victorian bed and breakfast offers genuine old west hospitality and charm. Within an easy walk to the Silver Queen Gondola and free shuttle service, The Snow Queen is an ideal romantic retreat for an ideal romantic vacation. Phone: +1-970-925-8455
* Hotel Lenado - With 19 guest rooms and award winning architecture, the Hotel Lenado stands apart from more conventional bed and breakfast inns. Each rooms features a four-poster hickory or carved apple wood bed, some with wood burning stoves, wet bars, and whirlpool baths. You are pampered with down comforters and a complimentary breakfast served daily including Belgain Waffles, Eggs Benedict or Cinnamon French Toast. You can lounge on the roof top deck and enjoy the hot tub while taking in the view of Aspen Mountain. Hotel Lenado is conveniently close to the best of Aspen shopping, walking and restaurant. Phone: +1-970-925-6246
* Hotel Durant - Located just three blocks from downtown Aspen, this bed and breakfast features 19 Bavarian style guest rooms. After a day on the slopes or exploring Aspen and the surrounding area, enjoy complimentary wine and cheese or a soothing dip in the Jacuzzi. If you prefer curl up with a book or visit with other guests in front of the fireplace in the lobby. Phone: +1-970-925-8500
* The Annabelle Inn - The Annabelle Inn features 35 individually decorated rooms. On site are two hot tubs. All rooms are provided internet access and you can start each day with a complimentary breakfast. Many guests will appreciate the laundry facilities and ski storage area provided by this bed and breakfast. Some rooms come with balconies and/or fireplaces. You'll find the Roaring Fork river (and Rio Grande walk/bike path), The Aspen Music School's Benedict music tent, Aspen Institute, Givens Institute, free skier and Maroon Lake busses, and Aspen's famous shopping and dining all within a short walk from the Annabelle Inn. Phone: +1-970-925-3822
If you are one of the lucky people who will get to visit Aspen this year, make your trip even more memorable with a stay at a romantic and charming Aspen bed and breakfast.
In the mood for a romantic Florida bed and breakfast? Check out Casa De Solana in St Augustine FL.