Casa Colina, a Private Villa Along Mexico’s Stunning Pacific Coast, Has Lowered its Rates for 2012 Making the Villa and Its Five-Star Pampering and Amenities - Including a Private Staff and Chef – a Perfect and Affordable Choice for a Memorable Family Getaway.
Chicago, IL – Isla Navidad, Mexico – In 2012, families are sure to be “wowed” with the many fabulous amenities and activities offered at the lavishly beautiful, spacious, and private villa Casa Colina located high above the jewel-tone waters of the Pacific Ocean between Acapulco and Puerto Vallarta Mexico. And families will be even more impressed with the villa’s special savings offered this year with prices nearly 50 percent off regular rates.
Through April 30, Casa Colina’s mid-season rates, which are typically about $3800 per night, are now $1900. (Casa Colina also offers its mid-season rates October 1 – November 30). Low-season rates, which run May 1 through September 30, are discounted to $1600 per night, and its high season rates (December 1 – January 31), which are normally $4900 per night are $2400. All rates include airport pickup and drop off; private chef and staff; and laundry but excludes food, beverages, and phone, which are charged at actual cost without markup. A 50% deposit to secure booking is required. Balance payable 14 days prior to booking.
Considered one of Mexico’s most luxurious private villas located in one of Mexico’s safest states, Jalico, and set among exquisitely landscaped gardens and surrounded by majestic mountains and the turquois colors of the Pacific Ocean, Casa Colina is spacious and intimate enough to host families of all sizes. The villa has six bedrooms, all individually decorated and exquisitely furnished, as well as a private entrance, several options for dining, including a poolside BBQ area; a chic indoor/outdoor Top of the World Palapa with a custom-built Estrella chandelier, fully-stocked bar and 250-degree views of the mountains and ocean; and the Lagoon View Lounge with a hand-laid brick cathedral ceiling and Balinese furnishings, as well as the following amenities:
• Expansive outdoor terrace area with infinity-edge pool, blue-tiled Jacuzzi, gourmet BBQ, and plush lounge chairs and umbrellas.
• Surround-sound home theatre with a 65” Panasonic plasma TV, satellite receiver, and DVD player.
• Fitness center with state-of-the-art machines and fold-back windows with views of the ocean and mountains. Chilled towels and water are also available.
Families will also love Casa Colina six spacious guestrooms that include impeccably designed and furnished junior and master suites with balconies, private gardens, Jacuzzi tubs, and panoramic views of the ocean and mountains. Descriptions of Casa Colina’s guestrooms include:
• Laguna Suite: Master bedroom suite with a California King bed, shower, Jacuzzi tub, private garden, breakfast table, and plush loungers.
• Sueno Suite: Master bedroom suite with a California King bed, shower, Jacuzzi tub, outdoor shower, and private garden.
• Oceano Suite: Master bedroom suite with a California King bed, shower, and a walkout balcony.
• Luna Suite: Master bedroom suite with a California King bed, shower, and a walkout balcony.
• Estrella Suite: Junior bedroom suite with a California Queen bed, shower, Jacuzzi tub, and walkout balcony.
• Vista Suite: Corner bedroom suite with two queen beds, shower, Jacuzzi tub, and a walkout balcony.
After a delicious breakfast prepared by the villa’s private chef, guests can enjoy Casa Colina’s full-service amenities that will leave them feeling pampered and relaxed. Spend the day by the villa’private infinity-edge pool where families can dine on a catered gourmet lunch set up by their own private staff or indulge in poolside massages before spending time with their family during a sunset cocktail hour overlooking the mountains and the ocean below. Casa Colina’s staff can also arrange half day or day-long excursions to nearby attractions, including:
• Snorkeling or horseback riding on the beach.
• Visiting the five million-year-old Colima volcano.
• Tours of the surrounding areas including the quaint and romantic beaches in Barra de Navidad and the famous Playa La Audiencia on Santiago Peninsula (the beach where Bo Derek’s movie “10” was filmed).
• Kayaking and scuba diving in the Pacific Ocean.
Guests at Casa Colina also have access to the famous AAA four-diamond Isla Navidad Grand Bay Resort where they can enjoy golfing; playing tennis; horseback riding; water sports such as catamaran Hobie Cats; and deep-sea fishing available year-round at the Grand Bay Aquatic Club.
In addition to family reunions, Casa Colina is also an idyllic location for a wedding should your family getaway be centered on a couple’s nuptials. Casa Colina’s wedding space, which includes outdoor terraces overlooking the ocean and mountains, can accommodate up to 80 guests.
For more information about Casa Colina, visit http://www.casacolinamexico.com/ or call 312-961-3280.
Casa Colina is luxurious private villa located along Mexico’s Pacific Coast between Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco. The intimate, upscale experience at Casa Colina includes six suites with ocean and mountain views; a private chef and staff; infinity-edge pool; fitness center; and indoor and outdoor elegant private dining areas with cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, and private bar space. Considered one of Mexico’s most stunning private villas, Casa Colina is ideal for girlfriend getaways, bridal parties, honeymoons, couples getaways, and family reunions. Closest airports include regular domestic flights from Guadalajara (30 minutes) and Mexico City (50 minutes), and Playa de Oro International Airport is just 25 minutes away.