Hershey Sweet Lights is located right off Hersheypark Drive in Hershey. Once on Hersheypark Drive you will want to drive up until you see Sand Beach Road, turn onto Sand Beach Road and follow the signs to Boathouse Road (about a 1/2 mile) until you see the Hershey Sweet Lights entrance which is all lit up. You can't miss it!
At the front gate they will give you a tour guide and two pairs of 3-D glasses. We had to share them among the four of us because they only give two pairs per car. In the future, I think EVERYONE in the car should be given a pair. You can also opt to buy a bag of caramel popcorn at the gate.
Everyone loves to play "Reindeer Games" and they do have a fun little game for the family & kids to play. Keep your eyes open through the entire drive and count all of the Rudolph's that you see. Yes, only the Rudolph's and not all of the other reindeer that you will see. I will give you a little hint..he appears over 30 times throughout the drive!
* Do NOT leave your car for any reason!
* Do not throw out trash or cigarette butts while driving.
* Maintain a safe distance between your car & the car in front of you.
* You are allowed to take photos but do NOT get out of your car or open the doors!
* If you need emergency help use your cell phone to call the security office 717-534-8988 and they will dispatch someone out to you. If you don't have a phone, turn your flashers on. They have staff members throughout the trails that will come out to help you.
This is a great activity for you and your family to enjoy if you live in the Hershey Pennsylvania area or if you are visiting our area during the holiday season. Once you are done doing the Hershey Sweet Lights you can head on over to Candylane at Hersheypark or to Hershey Chocolate World for more family holiday fun!