These three hotels are within walking distance of one another so if traveling in large groups, they would work for you. Located nearby is several shopping centers, fast food restaurants, sit-down casual restaurants, movie theaters, grocery stores, etc.
Location - Right off interstate 83 at the Union Deposit exit. Once you are on the exit ramp, you will see signage for all three which are approximately 1 block from the interstate. Easy to get to location and centrally located between downtown Harrisburg and Hershey.
|Country Inn & Suites|
2. Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East - 4021 Union Deposit Road in Harrisburg, PA.
3. Fairfield Inn Harrisburg Hershey - 1018 Briarsdale Road in Harrisburg, PA.
Here is why I recommend these three hotels.
* They are located in a nice & quiet neighborhood, away from all of the hustle, bustle and noise of the inner city.
* Centrally located - you can go to Hershey Park and down to Hershey (15 minute drive) and do activities there or you can go downtown Harrisburg (5 to 10 minute drive) and do activities down there.
* Only a 15 minute drive to HIA (Harrisburg International Airport)
|Holiday Inn Express|
* Hersheypark Amusement Park
* ZooAmerica - Hershey Zoo
* Giant Center & Hersheypark Sports & Entertainment Complex
* Hershey Chocolate World
* Hershey Shopping Outlets
* Civil War Museum in Harrisburg
* Metro Bank Park
* Indian Echo Caverns in Hummlestown
* Harrisburg City Island
* Pride of the Susquehanna Riverboat Cruise in Harrisburg
* State Museum of Pennsylvania in Harrisburg
* The Whitaker Center for Science & the Arts
* Reservoir Park in Harrisburg
* Pennsylvania National Fire Museum
* Antique Auto Museum at Hershey
* Plus Many More!
|Downtown Hershey and The Kissing Tower|