One of our favorite states to travel in happens to be New Jersey and the Jersey Shore has 18 beautiful lighthouses running up and down their coastline. Some of these beauties are open to the public and several are not.
|Hereford Inlet Lighthouse|
2. Chapel Hill Lighthouse
3. Sandy Hook Lighthouse
4. Twin Lights of Navesink
5. Sea Girt Lighthouse
6. Barnegat Lighthouse
7. Tucker's Island Light
8. Absecon Lighthouse
9. Hereford Inlet Lighthouse
10. Cape May Lighthouse
11. Brandywine Shoal Lighthouse
12. East Point Lighthouse
13. Fourteen Foot Bank Lighthouse
14. Miah Maull Shoal Lighthouse
15. Elbow of Cross Ledge Lighthouse
16. Finns Point Rear Range Light
17. Ship John Shoal Lighthouse
18. Tinicum Rear Range Lighthouse
|Cape May Lighthouse|
If you love visiting historic places, such as lighthouses...New Jersey definitely needs to be on your travel bucket list. We have visited 9 out of 18 of them on the list so far and hopefully we will see them all within the next few years.
Enjoy your trip to New Jersey!