Sunday, November 23, 2014
Top 20 Hotel Amenities to Consider When Choosing a Hotel
When making any type of lodging accommodations it is important to find out what kind of hotel amenities are offered to help you narrow down your decision on where to stay.
Let's take a look at the hotel amenities that you need to consider.
* Size and Number of Beds
* Mini Fridge
* Coffee Maker
* Free Local Calling
* 24 Hour Front Desk
* Free Parking
* Elevator Service
* In-Room Safe
* Smoking/Non-Smoking Rooms
* Cancellation Policy
* Key Card Entry or Standard Keys
* Swimming Pool
* Fitness Room
* Fax Service
* Guest Laundry Services
* Ice, Food and Beverage Services
* Airport Shuttle Service
* Breakfast Included or is it Available for a Fee?
* Concierge Services
In addition, here are a few other things you need to consider.
1. Check to see if the hotel has had a recent problem with bedbugs. You can usually do this research online.
2. Are they located in a safe location? Are there any major reports of crime in or around the place you are considering. If so, do they have security?
3. Do some online searches for "unbiased" lodging reviews on the places you are considering staying at. Read them and take everything that is said into consideration when making your choice.
Before booking your accommodations these are all of the things that you to need to consider. Some items listed are more important than others. Hopefully this list will help guide you in finding the perfect accommodations for your next business or vacation trip.