What makes Boulder City so unique is that families can take vacations to Las Vegas, but stay in Boulder City which offers hundreds of family-friendly attractions that the entire family will enjoy, including the kids!
1. Black Canyon River Adventures - Looking for a fun family adventure right on the Colorado River? Check out Black Canyon River for boating and river rafting activities!
2. Professional & Miniature Golfing - Boulder City has beautiful golf courses in the area where you can play a great game of golf. For the kids, how about some fun miniature golfing? Yup, Boulder City has both!
3. Helicopter Rides - If your family loves to fly, there are numerous helicopter companies in the area. Take a ride over the Hoover Dam and/or down the Colorado River. Boulder City has some of the most beautiful natural scenery in the world!
4. Hiking - Boulder City has some of the best hiking trails in the world! You can hike along the Colorado River, through various natural & wilderness parks or plan a day of hiking in the Mojave Desert.
5. Shopping - Just about every family loves to spend some time shopping and Boulder City is a great place to shop! You will find local small businesses, boutiques, national retailers and more, all waiting for you!
6. Boulder City/Hoover Dam Museum - For an educational and fun learning experience, take the family to the very entertaining Boulder City/Hoover Dam Museum! The museum is located in downtown Boulder City, right inside the Boulder Dam Hotel.
7. Nevada State Railroad Museum - All kids love trains and even the adults too! For a fun-filled afternoon, head to the local Nevada State Railroad Museum!
8. Biking - The area has several beautiful biking trails and many are family-friendly! Bring along your bikes or rent them in-town. Pack a picnic lunch and hit the biking trails!
The next time you are considering a trip to Las Vegas, take the entire family along for some great family-fun. Book your hotel or motel accommodations in Boulder City which is much more family-friendly than Las Vegas!